Feel free to contact us if you have questions. You will need to send us an image (jpg, jpeg, gif, png) no larger than 50kB that is 300x250 pixels. Payment for the ad will have to be accepted before we load the ad in the site. There is monthly tracking available for your advertisement.
We place ads on the areas of the site that get the most traffic. Your ad will load randomly along with other ads (if any) that may be on the site. Ads run on the site until their maximum impressions have been reached. Once your ad stops (reaches the maximum amount of impressions), you can purchase more impressions. The cost table for ads is below (all pricing in CAD):
|Advertiser Type||Basic Rate||Package Rate||Tracking(impressions & clicks)
|Full Voting Members||$1.00 per 1,000 impressions||$8.00 per 10,000 impressions||FREE - Monthly Exported Tracking for free (csv file)|
|Non-Voting Members||$1.50 per 1,000 impressions||$12.00 per 10,000 impressions||$5.00 - Monthly Exported Tracking (csv file)|
|Non Members||$2.50 per 1,000 impressions||$20.00 per 10,000 impressions||$10.00 - Monthly Exported Tracking (csv file)|
Payment will be by cheque or e-transfer to .
Please see our Advertising Policy Below for full details:
PTCMAAS Website Advertising Policy
- Advertising is for members and website users to assist with developing and making available Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM/A) in Saskatchewan.
- Members may post advertisements.
- Non-members may post advertisements that may be of general interest to PTCMAAS members, but may not advertise TCM/A services or goods. For example, a non-member may advertise to hire a TCM professional or rent space to a TCM professional, but may not advertise acupuncture or TCM services.
- The advertiser must prepare the ad, usually a .jpg image, with a link to their website included if desired. If you cannot prepare your own advertisement, we can refer you to an independent business who can prepare your layout as required.
a. should be of interest to the TCM/A community and clients. Examples include services offered, employment (and support positions), space for rent or wanted, education, training, supplies, etc.;
b. must be in good taste, accurate, and not misleading;
c. must not compare services or abilities with other practitioners, or offer better results than other practitioners;
d. must not reflect negatively on the TCM/A profession generally;
e. must avoid political advertising, lobbying, debate, or addressing conflicts, etc.;
f. may use a language different than English if you wish, but you must provide us with a written translation of any non-English content for our reference.
- We place ads where they are likely to perform best; at present, most visitors go to the 'Find a Practitioner' page. If you would like the ads to appear on another page, please contact us.
- We will not sell personal details to a third party.
- We do not use behavioural targeting [collecting viewer information to select advertisements to display].
- We do not allow ads that make you download anything (especially viruses!), or which break the site in any way. If you see an ad that does this, please let us know and we will remove it.
- If you have a complaint about an ad for any reason, including if it violates this policy, please let us know.
- The Board of Directors or its appointed representative(s) shall be the sole decision-maker in all matters related to advertisements on the website.
- Fee schedule
a. For FULL VOTING MEMBERS
i. Basic rate: $1.00 per 1000 impressions
ii. Package rate: $8.00 per 10,000 impressions
iii. Monthly Exported Tracking for free
b. For PROVISIONAL OR NON-VOTING MEMBERS
i. Basic rate: $1.50 per 1000 impressions
ii. Package rate: $12.00 per 10,000 impressions
iii. Monthly Exported Tracking for $5
c. FOR EVERYONE ELSE
i. Basic rate: $2.50 per 1000 impressions
ii. Package rate: $20.00 per 10,000 impressions
iii. Monthly Exported Tracking for $10
If you would like to advertise with us on this website, please use the online form for Submitting your Advertisement.